Reliance Jio sends legal notice to Ookla

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 36
  • Views: Views 5,074
shawl_who said:
Only a few months back, airtel was running an ad, wid d same girl... "isse fast internet mile, to lifetime mobile bills free".

Now they pulled back that ad :hehe, I want a free mobile bill, based on that ad, now [emoji38] :eek:hya
I am sure Ritesh bro is also waiting for that airtel challenge eagerly [emoji1]

Ritesh said:
Exactly.. and let's see how Airtel defends itselfs. I had tagged airtel on twitter with phone radar video on twitter yesterday and sought explanation on same but they haven't responded yet.
Things are about to get worse now as Jio is in no mood to spare them both. Interesting to read the notice from point no.15 onwards..
Jio has given 7 days to Oakla. Let's see what happens

Airtel is faster only.

Jio cannot meet the standards of Airtel.

Below is the evidence

9188d7a8_l.png

Jio allegation: Ookla stands by its Speedtest, reiterated Airtel as fastest network

Internet metrics firm Ookla Tuesday said that it named Airtel as the “Fastest Mobile Network” in India based on Q3 and Q4 of 2016 data and and fully stand behind Bharti Airtel being named ‘India’s Fastest Mobile Network.’

Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio Monday alleged that Ookla speedtest, giving competitive advantage to arch rival Airtel as false and misleading, and approached advertising watchdog the Advertising Standards Council of India (ASCI) seeking a withdrawal of Airtel’s advertisements.

“Ookla named Airtel as the “Fastest Mobile Network” in India based on data from Q3 and Q4 of 2016. We have taken dual SIM information into consideration and fully stand behind Airtel being named India’s Fastest Mobile Network, Jamie Steven, COO, Speedtest by Ookla in a statement said.

Steven said that while analyzing India market, it takes many factors into consideration such as dual SIM devices, network technology, device types, and more.

In addition to what the user sees on their mobile application as they take a test in real-time, Ookla added that it applies a rigorous methodology when aggregating data which uses a variety of Internal data sources.

Meanwhile, Sunil Mittal-driven Bharti Airtel said that Jio ’s allegation was a deliberate attempt to malign the the India’s largest telecom company.

Jio allegation: Ookla stands by its Speedtest, reiterated Airtel as fastest network, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Look friend,
Airtel never given best offers to their customers. Only they want to show, he has beaten Jio,
If airtel is correct then why not gives us good offer before jio,
Even now airtel speed is like 4g as 3g, 3g as 2g and so on.
Before I was also get shocked news when their advertisement for super fast 4G challenge, that time they will said he will choose the place fir that with their own set.

sivakumar79 said:
Then Airtel should open customer challenge scheme for life time free
They will.. infact they did already... But no one got it literally so far![GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock