Reliance Jio launched Jio4gVoice app for iOS

karan_hdl said:
Not only that reason both IOS & Windows are not open source software that makes developers in want of Permission from the OS company that's somewhat tough when compared to open source Googles Android.

why do you need permission from OS company to write a code ? :huh

If that was the case then Windows should not have any virus in first place  :no

Or you want to say Microsoft gave bad guys permission to write Virus for windows platform ?

Sarkar said:
why do you need permission from OS company to write a code ? :huh

If that was the case then Windows should not have any virus in first place  :no

Or you want to say Microsoft gave bad guys permission to write Virus for windows platform ?

To make it legal I think you need Permission.

karan_hdl said:
To make it legal I think you need Permission.

No permission required bro  :no

In fact if Jio was launched in US then you would see that Jio4G voice would be launched in ios first then then in android  ;)

Sarkar said:
No permission required bro  :no

In fact if Jio was launched in US then you would see that Jio4G voice would be launched in ios first then then in android  ;)

Since Voice app only for non VOLTE phones & others doesn't require an app.So unless IOS & JIO mutually agrees to allow JIO Apps in Appstore it cannot be launched.But in the case of Android even 2g supports JIO app that's the difference between Android & others.

karan_hdl said:
Since Voice app only for non VOLTE phones & others doesn't require an app.So unless IOS & JIO mutually agrees to allow JIO Apps in Appstore it cannot be launched.But in the case of Android even 2g supports JIO app that's the difference between Android & others.
Well then it is also applies to Google play unless there is an agreement between jio and Google, jio cannot upload to Google play and in that case Android users then need to sideload jio4Gvoice app which is not the case.

Sarkar said:
Well then it is also applies to Google play unless there is an agreement between jio and Google, jio cannot upload to Google play and in that case Android users then need to sideload jio4Gvoice app which is not the case.

Yes that's what I am saying Google is more open than IOS & Windows.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock