Reliance Jio JioFi 4G

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Reliance Jio has quietly launched an upgraded JioFi wireless hotspot with an OLED display and an improved battery of 2600mAh. The device is priced at Rs 1,999.

The OLED display on top shows the power status, battery life left and 4G signal strength. Reliance Jio reportedly claims that the device can give a 5-hours of usage on a single charge. There is also micsoSD card support up to 32GB.

The new JioFi 4G wireless hotspot supports just 10 devices as compared to the 31 devices limit on its predecessor, according to reports.
The device comes with a bundled SIM with Data the newly introduced Jio Welcome offer. The JioFi hotspot will allow the phone to avail the speed of 4G along with placing calls and messages through the hotspot.

Reliance Jio launches new JioFi 4G with bigger battery, OLED screen at Rs 1999 | ET Telecom

Source

Let us see how to know your JioFi number by a simple SMS

Follow the steps given below to get your JioFi number via SMS

Step 1 - Know your JioFi IMEI Number. You can find that in the battery compartment of your JioFi Device.

Step 2 - Type an SMS from your Phone. It should be Jio followed by IMEI number of your JioFi device. Type Jio "IMEI number"

Step 3 - Send it to 199 from your Jio Number or to 7021799999 from any other operator number.

Step 4- Once you send SMS with a valid JioFi IMEI, you will receive SMS with your Jio number.

However, if the 15 digit IMEI is not a valid JioFi IMEI, you will receive an SMS stating further steps to know your JioFi number.

Note: This feature will work only for JioFi IMEIs and not for mobile IMEIs.

They don't receive IMEI for mobile handset. I thought whenever I insert sim they know which handset I use

The Indian data cards (USB & MiFi) market grew by 151% 2017 as compared to last year, according to CMR ’s report. Reliance Retail’s JioFi devices contributed 85% market share in 2017 as compared to 38% in 2016.

Huawei contributed 7% in the overall data cards market in 2017, however it saw 29% decline in 2017. Other vendors including iBall, Intex, and Micromax saw continuous decline as Reliance Retail’s JioFi models captured the top five spots.

Reliance Retail’s JioFi devices grab 85% data cards market share in 2017: CMR - ET Telecom

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock