Good News Reliance Jio has started Vo5G/VoNR

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 9,438
Only samsung knows the answer why they restricted the call recording in wifi calling. But now after one ui 6.1 update they had enabled it.
Will Samsung S20 FE 5G get jio VoNR feature?.

Why are they purposefully delaying the technology implementation?.

I think 3G was the only technology that was launched with voice and data capabilities at the same time.
No Jio VoLTE was the first service which run data on call while I'm using BSNL 3G in which can't access internet on call 🤙

No Jio VoLTE was the first service which run data on call while I'm using BSNL 3G in which can't access internet on call 🤙
I accessed the 2.75G EDGE internet + voice call in my nokia phone using reliance GSM sim on 2009. Both worked normally.

I can access / accessed data + voice in all the 3G networks in India.

Kindly note that 3G is the only readymade network where voice and data worked at the same time during launch.

BSNL : The 3G speed is worst when not using the voice call (DL at less than 2 Mbps and UL less than 1 Mbps). The speed dropped when using voice call in the middle of using 3G data and returned back normal after few seconds.

This website does not provide option to upload the images directly. So I can't show you the proof.

There were many problems in VoLTE when jio launched 4G on 2016. I used to call jio customer care from my Aircel SIM to report the complaint. 4G VoLTE was unstable at launch. Now, 5G VoNR is unstable even after launching. Technologically slum India.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom