Discussion Reliance Jio Fiber Set-top box - News & Updates

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 549
  • Views: Views 157,331
19 OTT can be viewed using OTT Play Premium.

Most likely with this partnership I think JioFiber will remove HotStar and give all these subscriptions instead

19 OTT can be viewed using OTT Play Premium.

Most likely with this partnership I think JioFiber will remove HotStar and give all these subscriptions instead

But jio fiber users already have access to most of these OTT apps except a few fancode, hallmark etc

But jio fiber users already have access to most of these OTT apps except a few fancode, hallmark etc
With this partnership Jio can make more profit instead of having separate agreement with all of them now just agreement with OTT Play they get all the subscription. Also they can stop giving Hotstar and promote their new app whatever is the name to all the subscribers

OTT play premium signed a strategic agreement with Jio fiber. Now Jio fiber set top box user will get OTT play premium in their set top boxes.
Any update on this?? Or the news was just about app being available on Jio store?

Hey i am a fibre user of Jio and 2 days back i got logged out of Jio Cinema suddenly. I have been trying to log back but not able to! Can someone help here and is it happening with others as well.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock