Good News Reliance Jio Booster Packs revised with more data and IUC minutes

Is Recharge through balance option at payment page still showing after addon packs are revised??
It should be ideally, someone who has sufficient balance would be able to confirm. Though it is only useful for ppl who need bulk data instead of daily fup. Since if you compare the 199rs plan, directly recharging would give 42 GB data with 1.5 GB per day fup and 1000 off net minutes. Whereas the same recharge through balance top up of 100+100+50 for recharging 98 and 101 plan and data voucher would give 39 GB data with no daily fup and 1000 mins talktime where the person would end up paying 51rs more.

If you have sufficient balance available in your account then pay now options show.

ilCnNFA.jpg

I'm from Delhi, Jio not working in some places like New Delhi, Chandni Chowk, Connauhgt Place & other areas Should I port my Jio Sim into Airtel ??
Little bit confused on taking this decision please help me...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock