Breaking Reliance Jio blocking Opera Mini's data saving servers

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 6,404
These type of vulnerable sites should be banned permanently, otherwise how we can protect our India's daughters?

These type of vulnerable sites should be banned permanently, otherwise how we can protect our India's daughters?
Public execution to rapist seems like an good idea. Also forcing rapist to change his gender works too.

Blocking of adult sites was first done by jio, then others followed it. Means all these actions may not be alone done by Jio. So those who plans to port from Jio due to this reason,its better to think once.
Public execution to rapist seems like an good idea. Also forcing rapist to change his gender works too.
I think we should not go for much discussion about this here👍

Last edited:
Yes, I am sure. They announced about this last May.
Just tried after exhausting 1.4 GB data and internet wasn't working. Anyway, I've also read somewhere (news website) that internet will continue to work at reduced speed after exhaustion. But, it isn't mention anywhere in Airtel website, packs or t&c.

Just tried after exhausting 1.4 GB data and internet wasn't working. Anyway, I've also read somewhere (news website) that internet will continue to work at reduced speed after exhaustion. But, it isn't mention anywhere in Airtel website, packs or t&c.

Then that 128 kbps rule must also be for segmented users. You don't fall in that category so you are not getting internet whereas he is getting. As usual airtel policy and this term is buried somewhere in microscopic font

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock