Good News Reliance Jio adds 3 Months Disney+ Hotstar subscription to Rs.301 data plan, Rs.419 and Rs.1199 unlimited plans

Niel Kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Jio now starts offering 3 months plan of Disney+ Hotstar to Rs.301 data plan and Rs.419 and Rs.1199 plan

BlI1AVr.jpg

6uNUlHl.jpg

8yVdhNr.jpg

Last edited:
IMO these 3m Hotstar packs in Jio Recharge are useless cost wise if someone going for 3m Hotstar package in Jio then they better go for 1 year subscription by spending ₹40 to ₹50 more 😎

On the other side if they launch 1m Hotstar package means it's worth to get it for multiplex & originals including Jio Recharge 😎

IMO these 3m Hotstar packs in Jio Recharge are useless cost wise if someone going for 3m Hotstar package in Jio then they better go for 1 year subscription by spending ₹40 to ₹50 more 😎

On the other side if they launch 1m Hotstar package means it's worth to get it for multiplex & originals including Jio Recharge 😎
Right ..once recharging with 1 year of Hotstar.. can enjoy subscription with any plans
This plans may be not much subscribed ..most users recharging with 1.5 or 2GB plans 🤔

I think I saw some monthly Disney+ Hotstar mobile plan for ₹49 couple of months back. If that is officially released ₹151 operator bundles becomes irrelevant.

I think I saw some monthly Disney+ Hotstar mobile plan for ₹49 couple of months back. If that is officially released ₹151 operator bundles becomes irrelevant.
Yes but i guess it's not officially released yet could be for free users or account specific

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock