• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Good News Reliance Jio adds 3 Months Disney+ Hotstar subscription to Rs.301 data plan, Rs.419 and Rs.1199 unlimited plans

Niel Kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Jio now starts offering 3 months plan of Disney+ Hotstar to Rs.301 data plan and Rs.419 and Rs.1199 plan

BlI1AVr.jpg

6uNUlHl.jpg

8yVdhNr.jpg

Last edited:

Sai Jai

Reaction score
IMO these 3m Hotstar packs in Jio Recharge are useless cost wise if someone going for 3m Hotstar package in Jio then they better go for 1 year subscription by spending ₹40 to ₹50 more 😎

On the other side if they launch 1m Hotstar package means it's worth to get it for multiplex & originals including Jio Recharge 😎

Niel Kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
IMO these 3m Hotstar packs in Jio Recharge are useless cost wise if someone going for 3m Hotstar package in Jio then they better go for 1 year subscription by spending ₹40 to ₹50 more 😎

On the other side if they launch 1m Hotstar package means it's worth to get it for multiplex & originals including Jio Recharge 😎
Right ..once recharging with 1 year of Hotstar.. can enjoy subscription with any plans
This plans may be not much subscribed ..most users recharging with 1.5 or 2GB plans 🤔

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score

I think I saw some monthly Disney+ Hotstar mobile plan for ₹49 couple of months back. If that is officially released ₹151 operator bundles becomes irrelevant.

Sai Jai

Reaction score
I think I saw some monthly Disney+ Hotstar mobile plan for ₹49 couple of months back. If that is officially released ₹151 operator bundles becomes irrelevant.
Yes but i guess it's not officially released yet could be for free users or account specific

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock