Reliance GSM Mobile service to shutdown by 30 Nov

Shutdown appears harsh :'( at least they should be merged or sold to someother operator. Users will lose the money they spent on locked devices, dongles and settop box in case of DTH.

Shutdown appears harsh :'( at least they should be merged or sold to someother operator. Users will lose the money they spent on locked devices, dongles and settop box in case of DTH.

No Bro they Clearly Mention Amount Will Be Refund Via RTGS In Costumers A/C. So Don't Worry.

Problem is no-one is buying them

Previously I was using reliance netconnect dongle, they shut down it's service and asked to buy new 4G device without offering any value for old device. Glad that I did not buy that.

First on ET: RCom may shut its wireless business in next 30 days, employees put on notice period

Reliance Communications To Shut Its 2G Wireless Business

"We stand at a situation where we need to call it a day on our wireless business and this would bring the curtains down on our wireless business 30 days from now. And as a result, we tried whatever means to sustain and put oxygen in the business but we will not be able to sustain the business beyond 30 days from now," Gurdeep Singh, executive director of Reliance Telecom, who was also the CEO and co-CEO of the mobility business, is believed to have told employees Tuesday, according to an audio r ..

Spectrum trading with Jio on band 5
The deal, which is valued at Rs 5,000 crore..
Post merger, RCom would pay Rs 400 crore a year, starting February 2016, for next ten years, for spectrum that MTS purchased in 2013

how could they pay this..

Yes...i too got an sms requesting to PORT ur num to Airtel.I was unable to make calls from yesterday nyt.
2lndb37.jpg

Last edited:
They need to enable the reliance communication stores to be able to unlock the 4G wipod dongles so they can be used with other operators sims.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock