Regarding my passport...

First register online-
1-After some days,they will give you an appointment.Go at that time with birth crtf,idnt proof,addr. proof.Pay money .They will send it to your local ps.Check aith your local police.After police submitted their report,you will receieve passport by post.
This will require minimum 20-25 days.

deepums said:
For Date Of Birth, Only Birth Certificate is accepted as proof for Passport

what for those who born before 1989 ?
As Birth certificate is Issuing After That

piinku1 said:
First register online-
1-After some days,they will give you an appointment.Go at that time with birth crtf,idnt proof,addr. proof.Pay money .They will send it to your local ps.Check aith your local police.After police submitted their report,you will receieve passport by post.
This will require minimum 20-25 days.
Only 25 days :skd You are so lucky. I received my passport after 11 months :wall

dipayan said:
Only 25 days :skd You are so lucky. I received my passport after 11 months :wall

I went to both PS and PO 2-3times for inquiry.So got within a month.

piinku1 said:

Work at passport office was done within 20 days. They were very efficient. But police verification takes long time for me. Police officer was asking for Rs 1500(as commission; according to him everyone gives it to him) which I didn't give him. I think that's why he delayed my verification for 11 months. :wall

piinku1 said:

99% of delay comes as a part of Police Clearance. They won't do it unless you go and treat them in the proper manner.(I hope you all understand).;)
For my younger sister who doesn't need a Police Clearance, the passport was delivered on the 2nd day of her PSK visit.:skd

Well, for those who born before 1989, no birth certificate is required. Either TC (Transfer Certificate) or 10th mark sheet is enough.

It took 3 months for me to get Passport but 2.5 years before :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock