Seeking Help Regarding Installation from Flipkart

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi my friend bought a Sony 5.1 home theatre from flipkart and it got delivered yesterday. Till now no installation msg came and he called CC. They saying there was no installation ticket generated along with the order. And when checked the order details there was no installation given in order details.
CC just saying the installation ticket is not generated. Thats it.

1xGzr6b.jpg

In product page it says -
  • For products requiring installation, returns are valid only when they have been installed by Flipkart-authorized personnel
So i think it wont be good to open it ourselves. Am also thinking of telling him to place a return with reason the box was damaged and when the replacement order gets it would have a installation ticket.

Has anybody gone through this scenario. Any advice on what to do. Pls hlp.

Wait for some more days. It may happen. If it doesnt then Call Flipkart CC and tell than u need a free installation...

Pls check if free installation is mentioned on product page on site, if its mentioned that means u need to get it. If its not mentioned then they wont do installation.

When i got my Sony 5.1 HT, i bought from amazon, this was 5 years back, there was no installation from their end, so I installed it myself.

Wait for some more days. It may happen. If it doesnt then Call Flipkart CC and tell than u need a free installation...

Pls check if free installation is mentioned on product page on site, if its mentioned that means u need to get it. If its not mentioned then they wont do installation.

When i got my Sony 5.1 HT, i bought from amazon, this was 5 years back, there was no installation from their end, so I installed it myself.
This product does have installation listed on the FK page. So, they should do it.

vr5VnyP.png

Installation is available bro. In product page also it shows installation available.
While he ordered the product the installation ticket was simply not generated. That's what CC is saying.

Return windows closes on Aug 5th. Waiting is not an issue. But when after 5th the installation guy comes if there is any issue with the product we won't be able to get a replacement. That's what am thinking.

Then you need to contact/email them before your return window closes. Normally the installation ticket should show up in your My Orders list just below the product details. Its not showing up in your case so u need to get in touch with them ASAP.

This product does have installation listed on the FK page. So, they should do it.

vr5VnyP.png
Yes bro. Its there.
Also there's a note on the page -

For products requiring installation, returns are valid only when they have been installed by Flipkart-authorized personnel.

Nd then this happened.

Then you need to contact/email them before your return window closes. Normally the installation ticket should show up in your My Orders list just below the product details. Its not showing up in your case so u need to get in touch with them ASAP.
already contacted today morning. n number of calls. most of them saying the installation ticket is not generated along the order.

one person told we will investigate the issue and get back to you. But till now no issue was created nor got a message or mail.

That's why am thinking of returning the product, and maybe with the replacement order the ticket may get generated.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock