Good News Purchased Redmi Note 5 Pro (Black, 64 GB) from Flipkart

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 4,299
Congrats @TJ_DJ bro.
Congrats on your new gadget. How is the camera quality. Post some snapshots taken with is mobile.
Many congratulations

this is best phone

Mi is best

last time bought RN 3 from India and its best and still no issue

waiting note 5 pro launch in Pakistan
congratulations For Your New Device TJ _DJ Bro.
Thanks @Pranab da, @thanibee, @dreambox.pk & @Mayur bros :smile:

Congrats @TJ_DJ bro for your new Mobile.
Don't forget to share about camera battery and gaming performance.

Hey @unirockers bro, keeping in wishlist will not help. The trick (without using any third party extensions) is to open the product page, and keep refreshing the page starting 11:55 AM onwards. Mostly before 12:00 Noon, the BUY NOW button appears! Click on it and wait patiently. You should ensure the following as a pre-requisite:

1) Delivery address is stored in Flipkart
2) Card Details are stored in Flipkart

After clicking BUY NOW, the cart opens and shows your login (valid), default address selected, immediately press CONTINUE button and it will open up the stored card for you. Enter your CVV and click on MAKE PAYMENT.

You need to do the entire procedure within 2 seconds, maximum. For the past 9 Flash Sales, after I clicked on MAKE PAYMENT, I got error message "Payment Failed". But this time, it got redirected to Payment Gateway and I was able to complete the payment.

Also, I have noted that this time, there were more people who got their hands on the phone. Maybe the no. of units per sale is increasing.

All the best for next flash sale, bro. It's today at 12:00 Noon on Flipkart.

Product Page: (Open and keep refreshing) : Redmi Note 5 Pro (Black, 64 GB) Online at Best Price with Great Offers Only On Flipkart.com

Just now tried, refreshing product page at 11:59 it was already out of stock :( Seems i'll wait for 2 months more rather than feed their hype.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Congratulations @TJ_DJ! I am looking at this phone (Redmi Note 5, not Pro) to replace my Moto G1 (still on KitKat :cheers: as I love KitKat). I heard the 64GB variant costs ₹12k. Is it possible to buy it normally or only through flash sales? I will buy it only after 20 May (JEE).

Congrats @TJ_DJ bro for your new Mobile.
Don't forget to share about camera battery and gaming performance.
Congratulations @TJ_DJ! I am looking at this phone (Redmi Note 5, not Pro) to replace my Moto G1 (still on KitKat :cheers: as I love KitKat). I heard the 64GB variant costs ₹12k. Is it possible to buy it normally or only through flash sales? I will buy it only after 20 May (JEE).
Congrats @TJ_DJ Brother(y)
Thanks a lot @Balaji, @JollyLNB, @Abhi bros.
@JollyLNB, Redmi Note 5 is easily available even for upto 30 minutes in the flash sale. So just see the date when you want to buy and head to Flipkart or mi.com and you will easily get it. In fact, as I see, it is available even now (12:56PM) in today's sale that started at noon.

Just now tried, refreshing product page at 11:59 it was already out of stock :( Seems i'll wait for 2 months more rather than feed their hype.
Thank you.
@unirockers bro, dont stop trying if it shows Out Of Stock or for that matter, any error. Just keep refreshing, sometimes the BUY NOW button appears after a minute or so (say 12:01PM) as the site get too many requests and cant handle many. Just keep trying. I used to try for up to 15 mins.

Many congratulations @TJ_DJ bro I think you're first to get this at least on our forum
Thanks a lot @Shubh bro. Yes, one of the very few who have got. Not sure though, if first in our forum. If yes, then I'm very happy to know.

As I can see, Flipkart doesnt mention a sale for Note5Pro on 11-Apr, 12 Noon yet. And mi.com says it will be available for "Pre-Order" on 13-Apr, 12 Noon. Interested bros may please visit mi.com and Pre-Order the phone. Maybe it has a better chance of getting the phone.

Link to Pre-Order: Redmi Note 5 Pro Price and Features - Mi India
See top right corner on page.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock