• Views: Views 7,028

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
aNSyrfM.png

Ads are now in feed on old Reddit

We wanted to give you a heads up about a new feature that we are launching this week called “Start Chatting.” This past month, as people around the world have been at home under various shelter-in-place restrictions, redditors have been using chat at phenomenal new levels. Whether it’s about topics related to COVID-19, local news, or just their favorite games and hobbies, people all around the world are looking for others to talk to. Since Reddit is in a unique position to help in this situation, we’ve created a new tool that makes it easier to find other people who want to talk about the same things you do.

Redditors can visit a community and click on the ‘Start Chatting’ prompt, which will then match them with other members of that community in a small group chat. In our testing, we’ve already seen some interesting use cases for Start Chatting, such as meeting new people within conversation-oriented communities, discussing cliffhangers from the latest episode in our TV show communities, or finding others to game with online. We’re excited to see other use cases emerge as more and more redditors get access to this feature.

Start Chatting

Does anyone know any reddit app with official app like interface. Where I can open links on non Chrome browser?

Does anyone know any reddit app with official app like interface. Where I can open links on non Chrome browser?
I use Relay. I love the UI in it (small cards). I hate the official Reddit app UI. I even purchased Relay Pro.
You can also get a "similar" UI like the Official App on Relay, if you change the layout to Large Cards.

kUbdKQq.jpg

I prefer this layout 👇🏻

rgM4wph.jpg

Last edited:
I use Relay. I love the UI in it (small cards). I hate the official Reddit app UI. I even purchased Relay Pro.
You can also get a "similar" UI like the Official App on Relay, if you change the layout to Large Cards.

kUbdKQq.jpg

I prefer this layout 👇🏻

rgM4wph.jpg
Can we open links on any browser? I use the Boost currently but I hate the interface.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock