Realme XT - Realme XT Pro

Realme XT

--- 4/64 gb - Rs.15999/-
--- 6/64 gb - Rs.16999/-
--- 6/128gb- Rs.17999/-

First sale on 16th sept 12pm #OnlyOnFlipkart
Dont know what s wrong with real me launching new smartphones every week..they started with real me last year and in one year they launch real me 1,2 ,3,5 and i guess in end of next year they will reach to real me 10😅..and now after one month they launched 2 successor of real me x that are real me xt and real me x pro which makes old smartphone less valuable and creates lots of confusion for coustmers

Source
EEVEjVUU0AArv4s

Ok, now since all details are out. I am looking to buy a phone, want 4 GB / 64 GB version.

I am confused between Realme 5 pro and Realme XT. Pls suggest which I should go with as 2k different in price between 5 Pro and XT.

Dont know what s wrong with real me launching new smartphones every week..they started with real me last year and in one year they launch real me 1,2 ,3,5 and i guess in end of next year they will reach to real me 10😅..and now after one month they launched 2 successor of real me x that are real me xt and real me x pro which makes old smartphone less valuable and creates lots of confusion for coustmers
Agree 😂😂😂
2 model in a year is enough.

Does Realme xt has dual volte support?
And features wise which one is best realme xt or realme x?

Does Realme xt has dual volte support?
And features wise which one is best realme xt or realme x?
AFAIK now a days all newly mobiles supports Dual Volte including budget segment...and about XT vs X,if you want Notchless Full-screen Dispay you should go X and if u want 64mp quad Cam then XT.There won't be much differences in day to day life performance of both devices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock