Realme XT - Realme XT Pro

Wait as Realme known to give New models with same price of last model Launch.
This is a completely new model though
Ok. And which is better, fingerprint sensor at backside of indisplay fingerprint??? Wanted to know which is more responsive and durable ?
Both are responsive and durable. But more secure will be the regular FP sensor, because optical IDFS can be prone. If there are marks of your finger right over the sensor, place any object with capacitive touch right on top of it and the phone will unlock. The worst example is Nokia 9 pureview

This is a completely new model though

Both are responsive and durable. But more secure will be the regular FP sensor, because optical IDFS can be prone. If there are marks of your finger right over the sensor, place any object with capacitive touch right on top of it and the phone will unlock. The worst example is Nokia 9 pureview
Same here in my real me 3 my phone unlocks sometimes with other people s fingerprint too

From Realme1(it Doesn't have fingerprint) itself Realme phone's Face unlock is super fast..
I agree..even finger print is very fast...i have now used both Redmi Note7 Pro and Realme5 Pro...Realme is faster than Redmi...i am not playing any games and only browsing and other personal stuffs...i really like Realme5 Pro than Redmi Note7 Pro and decided to keep it for myself...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock