Discussion Realme 6 Series | Realme 6 - Realme 6 Pro, Realme 6i

Never ever purchase Realme phones. Software updates are crappy, battery life is horrendous, phone unlocking procedure is too complicated, there is total absence of a dedicated official tool to flash stock ROM unlike Redmi and finally due to unavailable resources, custom ROM development is stunted.
Being an owner of Realme 5 Pro and Realme XT, I want to move away from stock ROM as battery lasts barely half a day after new software updates. You can't stop incremental updates from downloading. As soon as phone gets connected to wifi, update is downloaded automatically & despite my best efforts, accidental click during unlocking of phone results in update. Even after unlocking bootloader, you can't flash older ozip file due to lack of tool. One needs to flash and use TWRP for same.
With custom ROM, fingerprint sensor becomes unusable or laggy & I can't shoot in 64 MP mode with gcam as nobody is able to port stock cam app.

CV1Ed7t.jpg

What type of screen does the both mobiles come with? Amoled or IPS LCD?

Realme has decided to change the Price Range of Products.

• C Series & i Series (eg, Realme 6i) will remain under ₹10k.
• Regular Series (eg, Realme 6) will be taking the pricing range of Pro Series.
• Pro Series (eg, Realme 6 Pro) will be taking the pricing range of around ₹15k (or above).
• X Series will be priced even higher. (might go above ₹20k).

Source: Interview of Madhav Sheth by Technical Guruji
Source

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock