Discussion Realme 6 Series | Realme 6 - Realme 6 Pro, Realme 6i

Does this prices are applicable for upcoming mobiles in those segments or also applicable for already launched mobiles in that segments?
For upcoming smartphones like Realme 6, 6 Pro, 6i, etc.

X series have AMOLED screen and in display fingerprint sensor. Any other difference it has as compared to other series ?

X series have AMOLED screen and in display fingerprint sensor. Any other difference it has as compared to other series ?
And the most powerful 'midrange' chipset (the upcoming X Series will probably have 765G). Everything else is more or less the same.

Ok now then it's interesting let's see what all the features will be on numbers,pro,x series to make them worth for their prices.
They probably want their 6 & 6 Pro to compete with Redmi's Note & Note Pro series. Maybe that's why they are trying to price it accordingly.

They probably want their 6 & 6 Pro to compete with Redmi's Note & Note Pro series. Maybe that's why they are trying to price it accordingly.
Yeah and i feel 6 pro would be coming with a base model 6gb+64gb unlike other realme mobiles at 15k around pricing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock