Re-constructing my house...

Yes flat cant give you the mental satisfaction. But on the other hand building own house is additional headache. After fullfiling all commitment in your personal and professional life, building a house is definitely not everyone's cup of tea that why people are now a days more tends to buy flat .
Building house without giving to a contractor is nightmare. We struggled a lot in our house construction in Bengaluru. Hard to manage the workers to make it happen

Raising 1.2 Crore within no time has surprised me. That's why had doubts in my mind.
Well everyone builds own house once in a lifetime...we had suffered a lot in earlier days.
Now God has given us for our hardwork...so we decided to whatever we need in a house we will do that without thinking of budget...

That also happened in my daughter's house budget also..1st it was about 1.cr-1.25 cr.
.but the final cost gone upto 2.5 cr for 6500 sq ft house...son in law also a farmer...

Building house without giving to a contractor is nightmare. We struggled a lot in our house construction in Bengaluru. Hard to manage the workers to make it happen
We didn't had any contractors... engineer was our family member too.he was supervising the work...bringing labours and whatever needed to construct..other materials we both buy and brings them...

Well everyone builds own house once in a lifetime...we had suffered a lot in earlier days.
Now God has given us for our hardwork...so we decided to whatever we need in a house we will do that without thinking of budget...

That also happened in my daughter's house budget also..1st it was about 1.cr-1.25 cr.
.but the final cost gone upto 2.5 cr for 6500 sq ft house...son in law also a farmer...
Ok

Sharing pictures of
Pooja Ghar

0vx00He.jpg

ZGqcKRF.jpg

SawRAu3.jpg

Please your setup of tv/stb/comp periferrals/ and dish setup 😃
I have 50 Mbps UL cable connection...65 inch Sony Bravia 4K TV, Philips Home theater with 5+1 speaker (5:1) DolbyAtmos setup...I have subscribed almost most indian OTT with Netflix, curiosity Docubay....watching only in OTT services... I have FTS 4k, FTS 4K Max Mi Box 4k ..I have gifted my realme 4k stick to my grandson..
Activated Binge Plus dth recently for women in 2nd tv.. activated only 2 kannada channels as they r not comfortable in mobile watching...

I have 50 Mbps UL cable connection...65 inch Sony Bravia 4K TV, Philips Home theater with 5+1 speaker (5:1) DolbyAtmos setup...I have subscribed almost most indian OTT with Netflix, curiosity Docubay....watching only in OTT services... I have FTS 4k, FTS 4K Max Mi Box 4k ..I have gifted my realme 4k stick to my grandson..
Activated Binge Plus dth recently for women in 2nd tv.. activated only 2 kannada channels as they r not comfortable in mobile watching...
Actually I asked for images of that room 😁

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock