Re-constructing my house...

No problem...it shows that u r not aware of cost of construction using modern costlier equipments likes of Italian marbles jaguar plumbing Asian paints in about more than 5000 sq ft big house..
No issues.. leave it..
5000 square feet then it's fine(I thought it was lower in area). There is drastic change from your earlier home pics to this one. Also, you mentioned budget is 50L. That's why little bit confused. In very little time, it's been constructed added to confusion part.

Sorry for any misunderstandings.

No problem...it shows that u r not aware of cost of construction using modern costlier equipments likes of Italian marbles jaguar plumbing Asian paints in about more than 5000 sq ft big house..
No issues.. leave it..
I am aware that's why surprised how you managed this in 50L. I am in same business. Wasn't aware of area.

I am aware that's why surprised how you managed this in 50L. I am in same business. Wasn't aware of area.
Where I quoted that invested only 50L? That was only estimated budget..it's not the actual cost..
Clearly written as 1.7 cr

Last edited:
5000 square feet then it's fine(I thought it was lower in area). There is drastic change from your earlier home pics to this one. Also, you mentioned budget is 50L. That's why little bit confused. In very little time, it's been constructed added to confusion part.

Sorry for any misunderstandings.
Built in a year because of contacts my son have..they made it happen in such a short period...also no loan from our side ...that too made very fast..

Yep... expenses goes beyond our esteemed budget by far...
Those who constructed house recently will know about thr price...
Here sand is almost 50-55 cft, Aggregate 75-80 cft/1800-2000 per tonne, Bricks almost 14 per peice, TMT all over more or less same price brand wise, I used TATA tmt, its the costliest available in market.

Those who constructed house recently will know about thr price...
Here sand is almost 50-55 cft, Aggregate 75-80 cft/1800-2000 per tonne, Bricks almost 14 per peice, TMT all over more or less same price brand wise, I used TATA tmt, its the costliest available in market.
This is the reason nowdays flat construction by promoter increases specially in towns

But flat never give same mental satisfaction like own house ( i understand now after spending 4 years in flat after spending 20 years in own house)

This is the reason nowdays flat construction by promoter increases specially in towns

But flat never give same mental satisfaction like own house ( i understand now after spending 4 years in flat after spending 20 years in own house)
Yes flat cant give you the mental satisfaction. But on the other hand building own house is additional headache. After fullfiling all commitment in your personal and professional life, building a house is definitely not everyone's cup of tea that why people are now a days more tends to buy flat .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock