• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2
  • Views Views: Views 1,375

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Reliance Communications, has hiked call prices by 25 percent in four service zones. The company said it will extend the hike to all zones in the next 30 days.

In a statement the Reliance Communications said on Friday that it increased the base call price to 1.5 paisa a second from 1.2 paisa giving rising costs and lower competition reason.

"We have seen on ground competition tapering off. Hence we need to restore back the price," Gurdeep Singh, chief executive of Reliance Communications' mobile business was quoted by Reuters as saying.

Shares in Reliance Communications rose more than 4 percent on Friday with rivals Bharti and Idea Cellular surging 3.5 percent 1.7 percent respectively on speculation that other telecom companies will follow Reliance Communications' move.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Bakwas Rcom.
Their service is so third class and expensive.

But, now others will follow it.
1.5p/Sec! OMG.

Yes, rcom is bakwas. I used its services for more than 6 months in 2009 regular but many time network busy says and no calls for 1 or 2 hours and also friend have problem that it says network busy. That time i loss my favorite mobile number because of no portability.
And no problem if they hike rate we can change operator easily. Portability should be for dth too.

Back
Top Bottom