Razer Launches A New Wireless Headset Called ManO’War

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Few days back Razer, the big company which is famous for making gaming peripherals such as keyboards, mouse, headsets etc. Announced a new wireless gaming headset called ManO’War.

This new headset features 2.4 GHz wireless technology, high-performance 50 mm Neodymium magnet drivers and immersive 7.1 surround sound (which I consider a gimmick when featured in each and every other headset).

It is said to give lag free wireless performance audio thanks to its 2.4 GHz wireless technology and a 12+2 meter range capability. It can be used as a plug-and-play device on account of the “ultra-compact wireless USB adapter” or can be used with the included extension dock for the extended range of 14 meters.

As mentioned above the headset enhances the audio with its Razer Surround engine, the immersive 7.1 channel virtual surround sound paired with the performance 50 mm Neodymium magnet drivers.

The Razer ManO’War is said to give you an impressive 7 days of wireless gameplay (with the average playtime of 2 hours) or 14 hours uninterrupted play on a single charge.
Other Features include a retractable digital mic, concealed in the left ear cup which is said to give optimized algorithm for more natural sounding and crystal clear voice reproduction.

The headset also comes with a mute LED indicator on the microphone boom so you can always distinguish when you’re broadcasting.
The headset also features some quick action controls on its ear cups to transition between different volume levels and the mute button.

Last but not the least, the headset features rgb lighting thanks to its Razer Chroma feature seen in other Razer products such as the chroma keyboard, mouse etc.

The Headset is compatible with PC as well as the PlayStation 4 and is evadible at price of US$169.99.

There is no news regarding the price and availability about the headset for India, since the stock reaches quite late here.

I although myself never suggest Razer to anyone due to the simple fact, the quality of the Razer products are simply awful. I have seen many people/friends complain about how their razer mouse, keyboard etc. went full on crazy (e.g. – mouse started registering double clicks, keyboard not working). So if you’re one of those Razer fans, good for you, just beware as you have been warned.

Razer Launches A New Wireless Headeset Called the ManO'War | Gaming Central

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock