Raveena sizzles on Mirchi airwaves!

Reaction score
MUMBAI: The ravishing and glamorous actress who set the screens on fire with her drop-dead good looks, blockbuster dance numbers and versatile acting in the 90s charmed the Mirchi listeners on Sunset Samosa as she talked and chatted about her latest on-screen venture, ‘Bbuddha hoga tera baap’.

The Mirchi listeners were thrilled to see their favourite actress making a dazzling comeback. Raveena was heard in an ecstatic mood about her new cinematic tryst with the living legend of Indian Cinema, the great Big B! In a no-holds barred conversation, the spunky Raveena shared her views on her sizzling dance number ‘Chandigarh di Star’ in the movie. The catchy song, coupled with some funky Punjabi beats is already climbing up the charts where Raveena is seen in her hottest best in the video! The actress shared ‘It’s a fun and peppy song and I have enjoyed a lot while shooting for it”.

It’s a dream come true for every actor to work with the legendary Amitabh Bachchan on screen. The glamorous Raveena praised his veteran co-actor, saying, “It’s an honour to be sharing screen space with Mr. Bachchan once again. It’s an absolute joy working with him every time. My character ‘Kamini’ is very similar to me in real-life as she has also grown up admiring him!”

‘Bbuddha Hoga Tera Baap’, directed by Puri Jagannath, stars Amitabh Bachchan, Hema Malini, Raveena Tandon and stars Big B in a funky, daring avatar as he gets involved in outrageous adventures. The music of the film has been composed by Vishal & Shekhar and is slated to release on 1st July.

Tune into Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM to hear the foot-tapping tunes of ‘Bbuddha Hoga Tera Baap’.

http://www.radioandmusic.com/content/editorial/news-releases/raveena-sizzles-mirchi-airwaves

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock