Sad News Ratan Tata passed away

• Thread starter Thread starter Ashish_91
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 33
  • Views Views: Views 1,964
When a radio presenter asked Indian billionaire Ratanji Tata in a telephone interview: "Sir, can you tell me the memory you had the most happiest in life"?
Ratanji Tata said: "I went through four phases of happiness in life and finally I understood the meaning of true happiness. "

The first step was to collect assets and resources. But at this stage I didn't get the happiness I wanted.

Then there is another phase of collecting valuables. But I realized that the effect of this is temporary and the glow of valuables doesn't last long.

And then came the third stage of important. Then I had a supply of 95% diesel in India and Africa. I also owned the largest steel factory in India and Asia. But here also I didn't find the joy of imagination.

Phase 4 was when a friend of mine asked me to buy a wheelchair for some disabled kids. There were about 200 kids. I immediately bought a wheelchair from a friend.

But dude insisted I go with him and give the kids wheelchair self. I went with them. I handed over wheelchairs to all the eligible kids out there. I see a weird glow of joy on these kids faces. I've been sitting in a wheelchair and watching them hanging around and having fun.. As if all those kids were at the picnic spot, it was a victory. That day I felt true happiness inside me. One of the boys caught my foot when I got back from there. I tried to slowly leave my leg, but the boy didn't and he looked at my face and held my leg tight. I bowed down and asked the boy: “Do you want more?” ”

Then what the boy replied to me, he didn’t push me but completely changed my attitude towards life.

The boy said: "I want to remember your face so I can know you when I see you in heaven and thank you again." "

The summary of the amazing story above is that we should all look into our inner self and think, will this be remembered after leaving life, family and all the collections?

Someone wants to see your face again, this feeling is the most joyful.

Emotional tribute
💐
💐

RIP Sir.

Gem of a Person. A True Legend. While most of the people start Businesses to earn profit, He started Businesses to bring solutions to people for their better Life. Glad that his both dreams of getting back AirIndia from Govt and Tata Sons NOT going public (by clearing all loans and escaped the new RBI mandate) happened in his life time.

No words in any language is enough to praise him. In a world where even many small income people loves showing off and ultra rich enjoying eye watering levels of Lavish Life Styles, he just proved "it is good to live Simple, even after being so rich".

Even god can't be stop his tears. He covering his tear with shower from sky.

Mumbai heavy rains.

As you wake up this morning and switch of your AC (Voltas) and look at the time (Titan) today one will not be able to dress to work (Westside/Zara/Zudio) this morning nor drink a cup of tea or coffee (Tetley/Starbucks) nor drive (Tata Motors) or fly out (Vistara/Air lndia) to work or shop for grocery (Big Basket) or Electronics (Chroma) nor make a call (Telecom) nor watch the news (Tata Play) nor dine out (Taj) or do business (TCS) without paying homage to a wonderful human being and an architect by profession in the true sense...that has touched several lives and wil be missed dearly.

RIP Ratan Tata ji 💐🌼

Back
Top Bottom