• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,853

hike

Solutions
Reaction score

Summery : -
To get this phone you need to have Bhamashah Card.
As bhamashah is being registered as name of women in a family. The amount of 500-500 is been deposited in her Bank Account link to Bhamashah Card.
Now you have to brought a smartphone whichever you like and just install any of the govt. app. Register with your phone number and remember that this phone number should be registered on name of any of your family member name present on Card.

What's Bhamashah?
Bhamashah Yojana is a scheme introduced by the Government of Rajasthan to transfer financial and non-financial benefits of governmental schemes directly to women recipients in a transparent way.
Family women name is written first just like in Rashan Card gents namr is written on top. Then on back side husband, children.
Once her children get married he need to make a new separate card on name of his wife.

Last edited:
I can't understand why governments does all these stupid things instead of improving basic things like education and health care in govt organizations. These guys will never change.

Elections round the corner and the politicians become even more dumb

This is basically Jio phone offer

Edit:With lot of hassles as its a government scheme.
Now it's been official so we had the complete information.

Last edited:
(Off Topic: In Punjab during last year elections Congress government said they will provide Android Phones to government school students 1 year 6month has been completed till nothing will come they only do these things for getting more n more votes).

I can't understand why governments does all these stupid things instead of improving basic things like education and health care in govt organizations. These guys will never change.
Bro you don't know about Rajasthan here with this Bhamashah Card we are getting free medical treatment & opration in any private hospital you wish, food, widow pension, old-age pension, etc. I'm not saying bcoz I'm bhakt or something but I my self experience this.
@Sagar @Basil @Bapun Raz @Riddhiman @Hardeep.jhand @sumitroy @im_dude
I've tagged you all so you also aware about this. As you have liked his post which I've explained.

Elections round the corner and the politicians become even more dumb
No bro it's not a dumb idea at all. In Rajasthan the govt. is really doing its work. This card has very much power.

@hike bro. Giving free/government subsidy to phone to someone is not good work according to me.It will be misused mostly .e.g people will talk and take selfie/picture more than actual study on it.

What will happen to benefits of people/family who don't have woman in the house.e.g father and son family.Will they not get benefit of health services and education?

Last and not the least giving free things by government is bad.This increases freeloading mentality.Just because I am poor or a girl I will get cycle,phone etc for free is not good.The importance of hard earned money get lost.Offcourse I am not talking about essential things like food grain or Health services,etc ..they should be always provided.
I am talking about all government and political parties so don't get me wrong.

@hike bro. Giving free/government subsidy to phone to someone is not good work according to me.It will be misused mostly .e.g people will talk and take selfie/picture more than actual study on it.
That's why it's been given up to 1000 rupees so some basic feature phone like JioPhone can be brought which can run app under this scheme. So, people come to know about the new govt. scheme like still now people were only giving fingerprint to some shopkeeper but they don't even know that the shopkeeper was only giving half amount of ration which they deserve.
This ration incident was reported by me at Rajasthan Sampark helpline number and got resolved.
MNREGS, Pension, Scholarships and PDS are some basic information which each and everyone should known.
And, talking on phone, taking selfie is not bad thing I guess.
@hike bro.
What will happen to benefits of people/family who don't have woman in the house.e.g father and son family.Will they not get benefit of health services and education?
They also have alternative for it. The card is been issued with name of her husband.
@hike bro.
Last and not the least giving free things by government is bad.This increases freeloading mentality.Just because I am poor or a girl I will get cycle,phone etc for free is not good.The importance of hard earned money get lost.Offcourse I am not talking about essential things like food grain or Health services,etc ..they should be always provided.
I am talking about all government and political parties so don't get me wrong.
These benefits are only given to BPL families such as farmers with less land. Like one of my friend mother doesn't got pension and as he had more land.
Not just this bro govt. also cross check.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock