• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 79
  • Views: Views 9,922

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Patron, You are likely to face Internet outages/Slow Browsing currently due to the backbone issue , our team is attending the same. The estimated time of restoration will be approximately 01:00 Hrs. We regret for the inconvenience caused-Team Railtel

UOaiCz0.png

Another downtime. Today down since morning.
Dear Patron, You are likely to face Internet outages/Slow Browsing currently due to the backbone issue , our team is attending the same. The estimated time of restoration will be approximately 05:00 Hrs. We regret for the inconvenience caused-Team Railtel
msfnGco.png

Railwire has started providing support through Twitter. I don't know how effective the resolutions are though.

Twitter handle @RailWireIndia
Support email: [email protected]

I got info from Railwire of nearby our location...
If the connection is near the main road the charges r
Below 20 meters cable+Dual Band Router+installation = Rs 6500/-
Additional cable charge is Rs 18/- meter...There r super fast unlimited plans ..50 Mbps @499/- + GST ,100 Mbps @Rs 699/- + GST...
They strongly say that to get their super fast ? 50 Mbps speed we need Dual Band Router ...Otherwise not able to get them...This is ridiculous looting....
www.railwire.co.in for further details of Karnataka circle...
Plans r ..

dAeh48g.jpg

LDTMhah.jpg

Railwire Kerela out there launching 1Gbps plans.
Meanwhile, Railwire Assam has nerfed their unlimited plans. Now they have 750GB FUP.
Even rest of the NE states have better plans now.

Any Railwire user facing this?
It is a circle specific notice bro. And, they send it to only affected area customers. I have received many of them in the past (please check the first post as a reference) but no message came for me today.

It is a circle specific notice bro. And, they send it to only affected area customers. I have received many of them in the past (please check the first post as a reference) but no message came for me today.
I ve seen the speed reduced drastically. Only getting 10-12mbps

@Bapun Raz bro, If I don't recharge on time, will they deduct money later when I recharge like DTH company ?
Bro, are you asking if there is a late recharge fee if you don't renew before the due date?

I have recharged a few days later after my plan expiry and I wasn't charged anything extra.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock