Seeking Help Railwire Broadband - New connection

Well I am using single band G/EPON and having 70 Mbps unlimited plan... I am getting about 56-57 Mbps in mobile and full speed in FTS 4K ,MiBox 4K in wifi..Recently changed the AP band from 20 MHz to 40MHz but no visible changes..
Yes to get 100 Mbps in wifi we may need dual band ..
Same problem I have faced previously with a single-band router and had to upgrade into a dual-band router as I used to have a 100 Mbps plan.

Now I use a 30 Mbps plan so even that single-band router can perform well. :D

Same problem I have faced previously with a single-band router and had to upgrade into a dual-band router as I used to have a 100 Mbps plan.

Now I use a 30 Mbps plan so even that single-band router can perform well. :D
When I asked on this with ISP Head he only assured of 50 to 70Mbps speed in single band router..If we need more then has to upgrade to dual band...

Also it doesn't matter whether there are two antennas or not, right?
Yes, it's not like dual-band means two antennas needed. 😅

The dual term is used for two bands available under a single router.

When I asked on this with ISP Head he only assured of 50 to 70Mbps speed in single band router..If we need more then has to upgrade to dual band...
My previous D-Link single band router couldn't go beyond 50 Mbps. It depends on the router itself I guess. However dual band routers are modern and should be preferred. Over the coming years we will see cheaper 300-500 Mbps plans, that is when the dual band routers will come to play.

My previous D-Link single band router couldn't go beyond 50 Mbps. It depends on the router itself I guess. However dual band routers are modern and should be preferred. Over the coming years we will see cheaper 300-500 Mbps plans, that is when the dual band routers will come to play.
Exactly....Mine is Syrotech... DeeNet is now providing and installing their own brand routers...I have checked the speed in my neighbors Router which installed after my connection...In his 100Mbps plan I got 46 to 48 Mbps only...In LAN /Ethernet connection he is getting 80 to 90Mbps..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock