Breaking Rahul Dravid appointed as Team India Head Coach till 2023 World Cup

Its good decision to remove kohli from captain and appoint dravid as coach.If kohli create trouble with dravid then he must be removed not like kumble in the past.still i feel kohli should not lead any format in indian cricket

Its good decision to remove kohli from captain and appoint dravid as coach.If kohli create trouble with dravid then he must be removed not like kumble in the past.still i feel kohli should not lead any format in indian cricket
Why you feel that he should not lead test cricket also?

If you feel Kohli is at fault for Kumble's removal, you are wrong. Why Kumble was removed is because instead of coaching he wanted to control the flow of the game which is captain's job.

Look at the past and you will find upteen examples of aggressive coaches ruining cricket e.g. Greg Chappel and coaches who give freedom to captain were successful e.g. Gary kirsten, John wright etc

Infact during my scrum alliance certification, there was a case study on why anil kumble was removed from the job and the above was the reasons given by the trainer who was a big fan of kumble

If you feel Kohli is at fault for Kumble's removal, you are wrong. Why Kumble was removed is because instead of coaching he wanted to control the flow of the game which is captain's job.

Look at the past and you will find upteen examples of aggressive coaches ruining cricket e.g. Greg Chappel and coaches who give freedom to captain were successful e.g. Gary kirsten, John wright etc

Infact during my scrum alliance certification, there was a case study on why anil kumble was removed from the job and the above was the reasons given by the trainer who was a big fan of kumble
Hahaha everyone knew it it's because of kohli he removed from coach job.now it's clear proof that to make dravid as team coach they asked kohli to step down in t20s

Incumbent batting coach Vikram Rathour has revealed that he has reapplied to serve in the role beyond the ongoing T20 WC. The former India cricketer had replaced Sanjay Bangar in 2019 ahead of the home season which began with the series against South Africa.

"The experience has been great," Rathour said ahead of the Group 12 clash against Afghanistan in Abu Dhabi. "It has been a great learning experience. It's great to work with a team of such highly motivated and skilful players.

"So, it has been a good experience. Going forward, I've already applied for the batting coach's job. If I get that job, there'll be a lot of work to be done. We will take it as it goes."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock