Seeking Help Question Regarding PMPL broadband

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
I enquired about new PMPL connection today and they said they will charge ₹2000 as installation incl. ONU. Pack cost extra. They will only provide a optical fibre cable and ONU only and I have to buy a Router .
Initial pack is ₹472(incl GST), 15mbps , truly unlimited for 28days.
Is it a Good deal ? How Consistent PMPL is I don't know.
@Pallab501 bro Recently you took PMPL i think.could u please give a snap od the incoming cable and ONU device given by them. And how consistent your connection . Kindly guide me.

Optimus bro. I don't want to sound discouraging. I googled PMPL broadband. Reviews were horrible on all sites. Be it Mouthshut, Just Dial and Google.

I enquired about new PMPL connection today and they said they will charge ₹2000 as installation incl. ONU. Pack cost extra. They will only provide a optical fibre cable and ONU only and I have to buy a Router .
Initial pack is ₹472(incl GST), 15mbps , truly unlimited for 28days.
Is it a Good deal ? How Consistent PMPL is I don't know.
@Pallab501 bro Recently you took PMPL i think.could u please give a snap od the incoming cable and ONU device given by them. And how consistent your connection . Kindly guide me.
Bro my LCO provides Alliance, PMPL, Siti, GTPL-KCBPL, Railwire connections. But i have choosen GTPL-KCBPL. Installation charges is 4700 including 1st recharge. My LCO provide only Fiber connection. They have given me ONU device. I've bought my Router seperately. I'm extremly happy with my ISP. I get 24 hour full speed not a single downtime in this 1 month. Currently only GTPL is providing 75Mbps Unlimited @585. All other ISP charging Rs. 850+ for the same bandwidth. If your LCO is good then no problem with any ISP. So 1st talk to some existing user in your locality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock