Qatar FIFA Football World Cup 2022 | Winner - Argentina

Who will win the FIFA World Cup 2022

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pakistan Army to provide troops to Qatar for FIFA World Cup security

Hopefully, they don't try to overthrow the Qatari king. Meanwhile I hate everything about this World Cup. From BTS singing to migrant workers dying to a World Cup taking place in December along with all the propagation of Qatar. I am telling you the only thing left to taint this world cup is Iran winning it.

Hopefully, they don't try to overthrow the Qatari king. Meanwhile I hate everything about this World Cup. From BTS singing to migrant workers dying to a World Cup taking place in December along with all the propagation of Qatar. I am telling you the only thing left to taint this world cup is Iran winning it.
Not a penny chance . If this happens then FIFA will be of no use

Think large bro
Only thing left is Argentina vs Portugal final score is 2-2 till 90+4 minutes and after that cr7 or lm10 score same side goal at 90+5 minutes and after that goal referee whistle blow for full time

LWqzCQF.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock