Qandeel Baloch killed by brother in Multan

Zakhan said:
Mr.shawl do u want your country' girls to become like
Sunny leone.if yes then u have very poor thinking
Because qandeel baloch wants to be like sunny leone
U don't know her history.

First of all I think there is democracy exists in pakistan. If that's true then What's wrong in it ? She is an adult and It's her own life so let her decide. Why do you want to be her dad ? :lol  

In my view Sunny's job is much better than the job of thousands of robbers, kidnappers, contract killers, drug -dealers, human traffickers , ISIS mercenaries etc available in every country.  :k

Zakhan said:

They will kill #QandeelBaloch for bringing bad name to Pakistani society. But will keep honoring Hafiz Saeed as if he brings Olympic medals.

Mr.Zakhan, Please bother to answer this..

Zakhan said:

ur education is less.... ur thoughts are sealed in a box...

U people hold lower levels of morality, where killing people is ok, but going gainst society or speaking their minds is not. :dodgy

She can whatever she wants, unless she isnt killing someone.... she doesnt deserves to be killed.

U ppl support who kill other people, and are critical of models !! c'mon... grow up !! Study more, all the solution lies in studies !

After u study ( d correct things), u ll know what is right and what is not, until then.... pls dont bring this forum's IQ down, by spreading the contamination of ur thoughts. :no

Why this thread is started as if a sollder in border is killed??? :shy  :angry

There are many poor people killed/murdered/died in India.Let's help them if we can and stop discussing about fame seeking people. :lol

Anup Tiwari said:
Bad news but no new news always people killed in pak. Bad life in pakistan.

Situation is same here also my friend  :s

piinku1 said:
Why this thread is started as if a sollder in border is killed??? :shy  :angry

There are many poor people killed/murdered/died in India.Let's help them if we can and stop discussing about fame seeking people. :lol
Partle bcoz she was to be 1st confirmed contestant on bigg boss 10. :shy
And she was a famous name.....in pakistan n in India... and that its a case of honor killing :s

She was just like Poonam pandey of Pakistan. Social media Drama queen she was, Nothing more then this. Dont know why we r mourning the death of pakistani here as if she was some philanthrophist or a charity worker.

Sarkar said:
Situation is same here also my friend  :s
Dont even DARE to compare Our great Nation with some filth Pakistan. Do u even have any idea abt Women condition in pakistan. In pakistan women cant go to any restaraunt or hotel alone.

@Sarkar Do u really think Democracy exists in Pakistan?? Haha U really need a Reality check bro. Please make a habit of Reading n Listening to News frm nowonwards. It may help u n ur thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock