Good News Purchased Tech Sense Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger (Pics and Review)

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 45
  • Views: Views 3,583

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Recently, my car charger stopped working due to cable issue. Since it's an inbuilt cable, I have decided to buy a new car charger. After doing research, I found that the product from Tech Sense has good reviews. It supports Qualcomm quick charge 2.0. Since I use S7 edge, this will be helpful to charge the phone on the go quickly. Another phone we have is the Moto G4 Plus and that supports quick charge as well. Another advantage with this product is, the package includes a fast USB cable. So no need to spend another 500 to buy the cable separately. Product link is given below.

Buy portable Tech Sense Lab Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 2.0 Car Charger Intelli Sense 5V/2.4A & Qc 2.0 12V/9V/5V All Other Smartphones And Iphone(Black) at best prices - Amazon.in

Expected delivery date is August 18. I'll post pics and review once I get the product.

Update: Got the product much earlier than the delivery date. Thanks to Amazon!

Pics:

835d5427d65379b5873ce7124d2bbff4.jpg
c4804c3f4fd8cbf5038cc944267f2877.jpg
ea5c4d4b938f2514a92f1b8102a24965.jpg

Will post the review tomorrow once I connect in the car.

Brief Review:

The charger is very sleek and small in size, but still feels durable. USB cable provided in box is long enough. The charger work great for what it's supposed to do, it charges FAST. My S7 edge as well as Moto G4 Plus, both identify this charger as a fast charger. See the pic below that I took when I connected the S7 edge.
Screenshot_20170823_144506.png

Techsense also provided additional warranty of 6 months upon registration. So total warranty is 1 year now. As I mentioned in one of the post in this thread, they seem to care for the customers.

Overall, it's a great product at this price with fast charging USB cable. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a fast charging car charger.

Last edited:
Nice buy bro! Thanks for getting link from us to support the forum.(y)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock