Projector with Android

iS THAT ME

Reaction score
Projector with Android

PHONESUIT’S new Lightplay projector is very different from others in the market — simply because it runs on Google’s Android operating system. This definitely carves open a whole new market.

ahrUs.jpg

One can more or less classify the Lightplay as a cross between an Android tablet and a pico video projector. Being able to access Google Play from the Lightplay itself, you can download hundreds of thousands of available apps, movies and content, displaying it on any projectable surface (up to 80-inch diagonally across at 1024 x 600 resolution).

Underneath the hood is a 1GHz processor which is accompanied by 8GB of internal memory. Wi-Fi connectivity ensures that it will be able to download and stream whatever media it carries.

Other accessories that accompany the Lightplay include a wireless keyboard and motion controller with three-axis gyroscope technology for natural hand swipes and movement to match the touch interface. The Lightplay Android-powered projector is available for pre-order at US$499 (RM1,527).

Source :
Code:
http://www.nst.com.my/life-times/tech/projector-with-android-1.153848#ixzz28fcIvILL

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock