OTF Exclusive Pro Kabaddi League 2017 | Season 5 | Discussions and Updates

Screenshot_20170912-230331.png

Anup Kumar had scored 155 raid points in 16 matches in Season 1

In this season, Pradesh Narwal has broken that record by scoring 163 points in 12 matches :cheers:

In Zone A, any 3 of these 4 will go into the play-offs - Gujarat, Haryana, Pune, Jaipur.
Mumbai and Delhi are still very much in the race but they have to pull off a miracle from here on.

In Zone A, any 3 of these 4 will go into the play-offs - Bengal, Patna, UP, Bengaluru.
Although Tamil Thalaivas have played less matches, looking at their current form i wouldn't place my bets on them.
Telugu Titans are done for this season.

ktpg2tT.jpg

Last edited:
Pradeep Narwal became the first player to score two hundred points in a single season.
:cheers:
He has scored 202 points in just 15 matches.

Great thrilling Match.
Delhi were leading by 1 point with around 45 seconds to go, but Shrikant Jadhav had others plans. What a player he is turning out to be. :kiss:
DxUUd7N.jpg

Fantastic win for Tamil Thalaivas. :surprised:
Ajay Thakur, you superstar. :kiss:
They were trailing by 1 point with just 5 seconds remaining, Ajay went in for the final raid and came back with 2 points. :cheers:

Fantastic win for Tamil Thalaivas. :surprised:
Ajay Thakur, you superstar. :kiss:
They were trailing by 1 point with just 5 seconds remaining, Ajay went in for the final raid and came back with 2 points. :cheers:
Holy Molly, Ajay Thakur has done it again :surprised: :kiss:
Tamil Thalaivas were tailing by 1 point.
Only 19 seconds were remaining, Ajay went in for final raid and came back with 2 points. :cheers:
They won by 1 point.

Zone A: Delhi are out of the race. In all probability Pune and Gujarat will occupy the 1st and 2nd Position.
So Haryana, Jaipur and Mumbai will have to fight out for the 3rd position.

Zone B: Patna and Bengal have qualified for the play-offs.
Although Tamil Thalaivas, Bengaluru and Telugu Titans have a chance, most probably UP will take the 3rd position

OjkUfcH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock