Good News Prime Day Shopping: Purchased Amazon FireTVStick via DDF Link (Pics Added)

• Thread starter Ritesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 5,417
Enjoy ji.

By the way now my TV remote fully attached to it and it is working excellent and now I do not need fire tv remote at ll. So enjoying fire tv with one remote only... what a ease now...

Enjoy ji.

By the way now my TV remote fully attached to it and it is working excellent and now I do not need fire tv remote at ll. So enjoying fire tv with one remote only... what a ease now...
How to attach tv remote can you tell step for it

Enjoy ji.

Fire tv remote kind of stucks in between.. mostly if watching hotstar. I was watching sarabhai vs sarabhai 2, when it got stuck. No key was working.
Then i downloaded Fire tv remote on my phone.
It much more awesome and working fluently than actual remote.
Anyone else facing such issues with remote?

@samtag1100 bro, do tell us the steps to configure our tv remote with it.

Fire tv remote kind of stucks in between.. mostly if watching hotstar. I was watching sarabhai vs sarabhai 2, when it got stuck. No key was working.
Then i downloaded Fire tv remote on my phone.
It much more awesome and working fluently than actual remote.
Anyone else facing such issues with remote?

@samtag1100 bro, do tell us the steps to configure our tv remote with it.
We dont need app we want how to configure tv remote with it.

Actually this option was there ever since I started using fire tv, but never explore it as with tatasky I never saw this. Yesterday while switching between tatasky and fire tv, I saw this one more option again and today, I clicked on it and here u go. Remote is doing everything for me now including voice control and all other things like forward, reverse, and so on. I did not use fire tv remote since last night. Total control on fire tv by tv remote.

My Tv is samsung series 5. After starting fire tv, check in ur TV HDMI options menu, if ur tv have link option (different names for different companies though) through which u can connect ur external hardware to ur tv once and then it will auto detect it and then u can use TV remote for this as well (this is not remote pairing that can not do this much). I am not expert in the field, so I can only share the way I did it. Fortunately, fire tv is compatible with samsung (i hope in other models as well) and today, I really enjoyed fire tv with total control in my hand with one remote and most importantly voice control. I hope it helps...

Last edited:
Right now I am in office, I will tell u exact name of the feature when I do reach home tonight or early morning. It is not something new, but just I started using this feature now only as I got compatible fire TV.

Just got it as suggested by someone here in office, it is called Anynet+ feature. Please google it if u have Samsung tv

Last edited:
Turn on HDMI CEC control in your Stick.
Press HDMI SYNC/CONTROL(whatever name may be in your tv remote) then TV will send a Signal to STICK and every thing goes right your tv remote will act as Stick Remote but with limited function which is as follows:

Play/Pause
Scroll
Volume Control
Key Board by nevigation keys.

you can't do voice search with your tv remote though. You can't change Subtitle,audio feed from TV remote though

your TV should have this feature:

76fa3fbdb4df4ef022072483022656fa.jpg

356653f55dd023ef3af7b9b763867481.jpg

and Turn on this on Firestick:
168d0b105d70eb4b54594699fe333b2a.jpg

Last edited:
Yes do turn on HDMI CEC control in stick. I turned it just by curiosity though;) not knowing the benefit as never used this in last 7 years with this tv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock