Discussion Premier League Season 2023-2024 | News, Discussion & Updates

Almost 10 shots by Nunez but not a goal including a penalty

Premier league season 2023-24
Liverpool 4
( Jota , Bradley , sozobo, Diaz)
Chelsea 1
(Nkunku)

NOEFpuw.jpg

Premier league referees are paying tribute to departing Klopp in their own way.Paul Tierney was horrendous last night,he could have easily worn a Liverpool shirt and no one would have noticed.It is Liverpool’s title to loose now with referees association firmly behind them.If this had been Spain or Italy the referee’s performance would have been debated uninterrupted.Absolutely scandalous.

Premier league referees are paying tribute to departing Klopp in their own way.Paul Tierney was horrendous last night,he could have easily worn a Liverpool shirt and no one would have noticed.It is Liverpool’s title to loose now with referees association firmly behind them.If this had been Spain or Italy the referee’s performance would have been debated uninterrupted.Absolutely scandalous.
Yup 2 sure penalty not given
2nd not given penalty is same like the penalty jota get only Chelsea reprive was Nunez missed that penalty

Yup 2 sure penalty not given
2nd not given penalty is same like the penalty jota get only Chelsea reprive was Nunez missed that penalty
yes the result was undeniably clear but Referee robbed Chelsea of 2 clear cut penalty and on top of that Caicedo and Disasi received yellow for not being a Liverpool player.I mean LFC players under similar circumstances would have not received yellow but Tierney decided to stamp his nonsensical authority on Chelsea players only.

yes the result was undeniably clear but Referee robbed Chelsea of 2 clear cut penalty and on top of that Caicedo and Disasi received yellow for not being a Liverpool player.I mean LFC players under similar circumstances would have not received yellow but Tierney decided to stamp his nonsensical authority on Chelsea players only.
Yes one yellow was suspectfill as the player just showed his anger towards refree and refree give cards
Yesterday refering was awfull

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock