OTF Exclusive Premier League Season 2021-2022| News, Discussion & Updates

nmcCj5n.jpg

Its Chelsea vs Man United today again.Reminds me of the crimes of Mark Clattenberg and Howard Webb and how Ferguson had so much hold over PL and FA that he could get away with any thuggery.

I think Tuchel used his subs badly yesterday.Putting Pulisic on for Alonso made both James and Pulisic play out of their favored positions.And given that Reece James has been the chief source of goals and assists for Chelsea of late it made little sense.Moreover,putting Lukaku that late also wasn't great.Anyway i suspect Tuchel was happy with a point.

I think Tuchel used his subs badly yesterday.Putting Pulisic on for Alonso made both James and Pulisic play out of their favored positions.And given that Reece James has been the chief source of goals and assists for Chelsea of late it made little sense.Moreover,putting Lukaku that late also wasn't great.Anyway i suspect Tuchel was happy with a point.
Unless we find some way to score goals, we aren't wining any title with these half polished forwards. About Subs, he should have subbed Alonso at HT itself. Very poor choice of subs.

Unless we find some way to score goals, we aren't wining any title with these half polished forwards. About Subs, he should have subbed Alonso at HT itself. Very poor choice of subs.
Taking Alonso out and putting Reece in his position was not a good move at all imo.

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim manager until the end of the season, subject to work visa requirements.

Following this period, Ralf and the club have agreed that he will continue in a consultancy role for a further two years.

Ralf Rangnick said: “I am excited to be joining Manchester United and focused on making this a successful season for the club.

“The squad is full of talent and has a great balance of youth and experience. All my efforts for the next six months will be on helping these players fulfil their potential, both individually and, most importantly, as a team.

“Beyond that, I look forward to supporting the club’s longer-term goals on a consultancy basis.”

So it's official...

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Ralf Rangnick as interim manager until the end of the season, subject to work visa requirements.

Following this period, Ralf and the club have agreed that he will continue in a consultancy role for a further two years.

Ralf Rangnick said: “I am excited to be joining Manchester United and focused on making this a successful season for the club.

“The squad is full of talent and has a great balance of youth and experience. All my efforts for the next six months will be on helping these players fulfil their potential, both individually and, most importantly, as a team.

“Beyond that, I look forward to supporting the club’s longer-term goals on a consultancy basis.”

So it's official...
so poch will be join next season and undefeated honeymoon period of carrick lasted for 2 match only 😅😅

so poch will be join next season and undefeated honeymoon period of carrick lasted for 2 match only 😅😅
Pochettino is struggling badly at PSG.And by that i mean that even after 1 yr at helm his team has no cohesion.I was watching their match against St Etienne and they were woeful even when the St Etienne team was reduced to 10 man.They have individual qualities beyond excellence but that would work against inferior teams but not against the top teams.Some times i feel that Super star filled teams like PSG,Madrid and Barca can't be coached and they need someone like Ancelloti whose specialization is man management and who lets his team play the way they want rather than stamping his style on the team.In this respect i like what Bayern do,they rarely sign a superstar who has larger than life persona and their results prove that their way of working in much much better than say a PSG.Essentially when PSG play they have front 3 who doesn't press or defend.Theiir fullback are generally too advanced and hence the onus lies on the 2 CB's and the 3 Midfielders to the donkey job.It would be a miracle if they win the CL playing like this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock