Premier League charged Manchester City with several Financial Fair Play breaches

marvel44

Believe
News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
In accordance with Premier League Rule W.82.1, the Premier League confirms that it has today referred a number of alleged breaches of the Premier League Rules by Manchester City Football Club (Club) to a Commission under Premier League Rule W.3.4.

Commissions are independent of the Premier League and member clubs. The members of the Commission will be appointed by the independent Chair of the Premier League Judicial Panel, in accordance with Premier League Rules W.19, W.20 and W.26.

The proceedings before the Commission will, in accordance with Premier League Rule W.82, be confidential and heard in private. Under Premier League Rule W.82.2, the Commission’s final award will be published on the Premier League’s website.

So, it's plausible to say Man City isn't in running for the PL title this season with Sanctions and point deductions this season probably. Let's see.. Huge W for Arsenal probably.

If point deducted happen then please fa deduct last season point from city as case is for 2009 to 2018 not this year case 😅😅

Kya hoga ameer ko aur ameer karke Arsenal already leading with points

Last edited:
mam city replay with whom 😂😂

so a scapegoat punishment available for oil club order the cub to pay cost

jRR2vwH.jpg

Two things I have learnt today are basically increasing my optimism on that PL can really hurt city.

• They can't take this to court of arbitration like they did with UEFA's ban.
  • Secondly, if they make it happen somehow, PL rules doesn't have time bar ie., which saved them from UEFA Ban last time.

Expel the club best solution in my opinion will teach all other clubs that are bought by oil majors a lesson
Inspite of your wishes the best case scenario for PL rivals would be some kind of financial punishment .This saga is going to run for many years probably best part of decade.
As for lessons for other state sponsored clubs,not every club has done shoddy deals like PSG and Man City.In case of both City and PSG it was quiet apparent from beginning that they are getting sponsorship from sister companies at inflated valuations.

News is filtering that high chances Man City will be stripped of their 3 titles with Utd winning 2 and Gerrard getting his hands on 1

If Utd are awarded with the 2011/12 EPL trophy Sir Alex Ferguson would have 50 titles as a manager

News is filtering that high chances Man City will be stripped of their 3 titles with Utd winning 2 and Gerrard getting his hands on 1

If Utd are awarded with the 2011/12 EPL trophy Sir Alex Ferguson would have 50 titles as a manager
Now this is something i wanted to hear

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock