• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,032

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Prasar Bharthi should pay bandwidth charges to OTT services for carrying their channels. Or they can feel free to fund their own OTT services using salary of their employees.

Last edited:
Prasar Bharthi should pay bandwidth charges to OTT services for carrying their channels.

It's a suggestion, not rule. You can send your counter arguments against this DD wish to TRAI as they are seeking public opinion to make laws

It's a suggestion, not rule. You can send your counter arguments against this DD wish to TRAI as they are seeking public opinion to make laws
More than half the population is unhappy of TRAI's new tariff. Are they listening to us? Nope.
Edit - I am considering suggesting TRAI to implement ncf and GST on free dish and DD terrestrial network. Why should only I pay 150 for 22 useless channels? If the same isn't realistic. I would ask TRAI to force Prasar Bharti to pay 1000s of crores on rights of sporting events as no one should miss out important events. I can't afford sports under this new tariff.

Last edited:
More than half the population is unhappy of TRAI's new tariff. Are they listening to us? Nope.

Half of population did not say anything when they frame this tv law.

When trai frame net neutrality law then half of population said strongly so trai stop differential pricing on internet, scrape Facebook free basics and airtel zero and made strong net neutrality law.

So no point in blaming others if we don't do our part.

So raise your voice. Give your opinion. Currently trai is seeking opinion about OTT law

Last edited:
Half of population did not say anything when they frame this tv law.

When trai frame net neutrality law then half of population said strongly so trai stop differential pricing on internet, scrape Facebook free basics and airtel zero and made strong net neutrality law.

So no point in blaming others if we don't do our part.

So raise your voice. Give your opinion. Currently trai is seeking opinion about OTT law
Give the link. I will suggest them hundreds of new rules every month.

Edit - I am considering suggesting TRAI to implement ncf and GST on free dish and DD terrestrial network. Why should only I pay 150 for 22 useless channels? If the same isn't realistic. I would ask TRAI to force Prasar Bharti to pay 1000s of crores on rights of sporting events as no one should miss out important events. I can't afford sports under this new tariff.
Chill out bro! Let's be honest here. Majority of the country's population still has no clue what this rule is about. I live in a city with the highest literacy in my state and yet none of my neighbors seem to have a clue about what this is. Once their bill goes up they will surely wake up from their deep sleep state and protest (hopefully)

Chill out bro! Let's be honest here. Majority of the country's population still has no clue what this rule is about. I live in a city with the highest literacy in my state and yet none of my neighbors seem to have a clue about what this is. Once their bill goes up they will surely wake up from their deep sleep state and protest (hopefully)
Same in my city. People thinks they will pay what they watch. They are happy expecting bill under 100 for GECs. After February 1st they will come across the reality.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock