Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,895
  • Views Views: Views 255,119
sagR said:
Actually I was telling him that, Screenshot of full screen will be good, due to that we all can see how is network at his area. He was cropped that image & we all missed his network ranges:shy

Therefore l was asked him, full Screenshot can be good share instead of speed of Upload/Download's SS.

I was PMed him & all discussion cleared now;)

Oh sorry sagar :shy ..

I told abt down part but actually ur told upper part of screen :shy .. Got it now sagar sorry once again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
Oh sorry sagar :shy ..

I told abt down part but actually ur told upper part of screen :shy .. Got it now sagar sorry once again :)

Ok bro, but :no sorry

Airtel 3g

36d692279eef8664ff9bd9cb7f61ad80.jpg

Gobinaath said:
Bhaijaan bro seems u have facing heavy load pblm in ur area coz under tower download speed should be atleast 50+ :(:(:(

Woah bro I can't even dream of 50 plus speeds. I jump with joy when I get above 100 KBps speeds during daytime [emoji1] You are right about congestion bro, they tell me they are building a new tower but I don't know if they actually are or it is it something they tell everybody who complains.

Bdw I was getting such low speeds since I bought JioFi last year, but then I thought the same will be the case with everybody. It was actually this topic on ddf that helped me realise what actual speeds can be on Jio.

Back
Top Bottom