Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,895
  • Views Views: Views 255,119
Try downloading something when fup will over next time. You will see the real world speed.

2f767e93f0a706831467e630022da863.jpg

@DJBhaijaan bro, post network ranges ss also:shy
Don't crop it. Everyone can see network.

sagR said:

Can you explain bro what do you mean by that..I only crop bottom portion where there is nothing of value..post an example if possible..

Last edited by a moderator:
sagR said:

Sagar nothing will be there after that in net velocity app after rating stars ..

Only test location will be available if user turn on the location in their device .. Other that only history , share , restart button only available :)

Check post #1162 for example :)

DJBhaiJaan said:
Can you explain bro what do you mean by that..I only crop bottom portion where there is nothing of value..post an example if possible..

PMed you:)

Gobinaath said:
Sagar nothing will be there after that in net velocity app after rating stars ..

Only test location will be available if user turn on the location in their device .. Other that only history , share , restart button only available :)

Check post #1162 for example :)

Actually I was telling him that, Screenshot of full screen will be good, due to that we all can see how is network at his area. He was cropped that image & we all missed his network ranges:shy

Therefore l was asked him, full Screenshot can be good share instead of speed of Upload/Download's SS.

I was PMed him & all discussion cleared now;)

Back
Top Bottom