Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,895
  • Views Views: Views 255,119
Send it to TRAI... But we can't do anything. For 3G according to TRAI rules, min speed to be maintained is 256kbps only that too with some conditions which almost make sure that there is no responsibility of operators. So in short, customers can't do anything if he is getting bad service other than complaining or changing operator.

Jio complaint is closed by them after 48 hrs & their lame reason would be temporary congestion/new setup in progress, etc. Just make sure proper address with pin code is given in complaint so that there might be hope in future. Try to send PORT message, check what they say.

7fd5e9f026c48af578a1129d7b2bfde6.jpg

Indoor during rush hours

Prathamesh said:
Send it to TRAI... But we can't do anything. For 3G according to TRAI rules, min speed to be maintained is 256kbps only that too with some conditions which almost make sure that there is no responsibility of operators. So in short, customers can't do anything if he is getting bad service other than complaining or changing operator.

Jio complaint is closed by them after 48 hrs & their lame reason would be temporary congestion/new setup in progress, etc. Just make sure proper address with pin code is given in complaint so that there might be hope in future. Try to send PORT message, check what they say.

Bro it's BSNL. They are not going to call you if you send PORT sms as they will get their salary at the end of the month anyway whether you stay or leave network.  ;)

They are just distributing free SIM here with Aadhaar with Rs 100 free talktime and 300 MB data. That's why i grab it. Will throw this SIM after usage  :dodgy

Sarkar said:
Bro it's BSNL. They are not going to call you if you send PORT sms as they will get their salary at the end of the month anyway whether you stay or leave network.  ;)

They are just distributing free SIM here with Aadhaar with Rs 100 free talktime and 300 MB data. That's why i grab it. Will throw this SIM after usage  :dodgy

I was referring to Jio for PORT message.  I know BSNL won't do anything. :lol

Back
Top Bottom