53f29bbaf702efd1e2a8854ded5b07f2.jpg

db700823e8a9b1199244dd5f95a974de.jpg

mmadhankumar said:
Speed test on my new Lenovo K3 Note...

First image is Vodafone 3G and second is BSNL BB

Vodafone 3G is much better than bsnl bb... [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

ilikered said:
Vodafone 3G is much better than bsnl bb... [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Yup bro.. On any day, it easily crosses 8mbps.. Reached upto 12mbps sometimes... And BSNL I am on a 4mbps plan, so can't expect more than this...

mmadhankumar said:
Yup bro.. On any day, it easily crosses 8mbps.. Reached upto 12mbps sometimes... And BSNL I am on a 4mbps plan, so can't expect more than this...
Great. I don't get that speed on my Vodafone 3G though. See below.
2c3fb59c4db73a5d6e5261e0a4c66db8.jpg

ilikered said:
Great. I don't get that speed on my Vodafone 3G though. See below.

I believe it depends on the traffic and towers they have in that area also the spectrum they have in that circle plays a role I guess... [emoji6] [emoji6]

mmadhankumar said:

:skd

BSNL BB gives less speed than advertise plan speed :u

Thank god I didn't choose BSNL

mmadhankumar said:
I believe it depends on the traffic and towers they have in that area also the spectrum they have in that circle plays a role I guess... [emoji6] [emoji6]
Yeah, That's true. But this is the case in Hyderabad mostly.

Sadiq said:
Speedtest.net is always giving the actual speed and not after dividing by 8. I checked the speed of my previous Airtel 3G and it showed 7Mbps.

Actually, no. If it says Mbps, then it's Megabits per seconds. That means it has to be divided by 8. So, you're getting 5 MB/s, which means Megabytes Per second.

If you look at Vicky bro and mmadhankumar's pictures, it says MB/s. Those are the ones not to be divided by 8. Vicky bro is getting 8MB/s that means 64mbps.

Back
Top Bottom