Post your Mobile Internet Speed Results

• Thread starter Thread starter ssparikshya
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,895
  • Views Views: Views 255,118
Check out my @Speedtest result! How fast is your internet? Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

bf0b76c6bafece3dfc6077c4e0d68853.jpg

So when I called Jio CC in April complaining about the 40 KBps speed I was getting, this wasn't what I had in mind when they told me they are building a new tower in my locality and it will be done in 90 days. Since the past 1 week I am no longer able to connect to Band40 to get 40 KBps, now I am stuck on Band5 with basically no speed. Even to post this I have to come out of my house and move towards the tower.

441b0646440457895ebb3ff2cf7cddca.jpg

Climb a tree and see of you can get band 40, also click selfie and post in Jio Twitter handle, only then something can happen
I already live on the 4th floor of my house so I wonder if I will get Band40 on top of a tree either :blushI did send them an email today (for which I again had to leave my house and go towards the tower) detailing all of this, their reply was basically "You are not getting good speed because of a problem with the tower, if there was no problem you would get good speed" :lolI mean what was the point of sending them an email if they are going to ell me what I already know. :wall

Back
Top Bottom