Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Cancel and reorder it, sometimes orders get stuck like that and at the end they cancel it. :(

It happened to me once when i ordered a Kissan Squash, it was only 1 in stock left and then it didn't shipped almost a month passed. When i contacted them they kept saying soon..soon! Atlast they said it is out of stock now and i had to cancel it from my side to get the refund.

It happened to me once when i ordered a Kissan Squash, it was only 1 in stock left and then it didn't shipped almost a month passed. When i contacted them they kept saying soon..soon! Atlast they said it is out of stock now and i had to cancel it from my side to get the refund.
Thanks Bro. I'll cancel that order. Earlier it was showing Estimate shipping date 6th June but after 6th it's showing shipping soon.

Last edited:
Received Power bank today.
Ambrane 12500 mAh
Price - 799/-

NRvEzyx.jpg

A007Dnz.jpg

zaPLGrg.jpg

Cn6hjHv.jpg

0UwX9Rg.jpg

@sumitroy bro, congrats for another pair of earphones.:tup:

Why did you brought 2 earphones in small gap? :unsure:(Ref)

I'm not able to decide which to post first but I want to say one thing whenever shop from flipkart, amazon or some other websites associate with them kindly pay online like when you've to return some product the refund send to you hand to hand. No worries of sharing account details and IFSC Code nothing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock