Post your latest Purchases and Experiences

Experiencing Worst delivery experience from Flipkart. Ordered a Redmi 5a, and the delivery date was tomorrow, now got a notification says delivery is delayed. Don't know their logic. My delivery address in Hyderabad and the phone is at Hyderabad right now. Still, they need 4 days to send it to my address.

purchased Reconnect 13000mah power bank...and this is my first power bank...
the powerbank says it can supply 3.1A at 5V maximum...It has 3 USB out put port and a Tiny LED torch .
it's 999/- with 6 month of Warranty service.
my question is , how much would it take to charge it fully with the 5V 1.5A charger ???
thanks

purchased Reconnect 13000mah power bank...and this is my first power bank...
the powerbank says it can supply 3.1A at 5V maximum...It has 3 USB out put port and a Tiny LED torch .
it's 999/- with 6 month of Warranty service.
my question is , how much would it take to charge it fully with the 5V 1.5A charger ???
thanks
Bro, I have a 10000mah huawei powerbank and it takes 12 hours to fully charge with 5V 2A charger. so yours should at least take 15 to 16 hours. Onething with these powerbanks are huge charging time. So I generally plug it overnight.

#help guys...
Recently (today) Received My Fast track watch from Amazon and seller is Cloud tail ..

and seen that the warrenty card is not signed by seller.
but there is clearly mentioned on Warrenty card that ," You will be Neck deep in trouble if this certificate of Gurantee is not filled,signed and stamped by an Authorized dealer of Titan Company Limited."

so what should I do now? Should I return the product???

Last edited:
#help guys...
Recently (today) Received My Fast track watch from Amazon and seller is Cloud tail ..

but there is clearly mentioned on Warrenty card that ," You will be Neck deep in trouble if this certificate of Gurantee is not filled,signed and stamped by an Authorized dealer of Titan Company Limited."

Don't know about watches but when I bought phone and asked them to fill warranty card they said reaching service centre with bill only will do

#help guys...

Contact titan regarding this. If they accept without dealer stamp then no problem but if they don't, then contact amazon cc and ask them what to do. If you are not satisfied with cc replies then you can return the product.
titan contact page: Contact us

Contact titan regarding this. If they accept without dealer stamp then no problem but if they don't, then contact amazon cc and ask them what to do. If you are not satisfied with cc replies then you can return the product.
titan contact page: Contact us
Contacted both TITAN cc and Amazon CC
Titan CC told me that , No online purchase came with sign and stamp , so nothing to worry , just keep the bill with you for warrenty .
However I am not satisfied with the reply as I know, in ground reality , Service centre will not accept the card as there is no sign and stamp. There are very stubborn in this case.

Next contacted to amazon CC, she told me to email the snap of that warrenty card and further they will investigate the matter

But Both of the CC are too down to earth and really humble to customer specially the amazon CC.

#help guys...

Dont worry. I had an automatic from Titan, purchased from Jabong (this was 2-3 years back) which stopped working within the warranty period. I had lost my invoice copy. Jabong team had emailed me the invoice copy again and the titan showroom honored the warranty with a printed invoice & blank warranty card to fix the watch.

Today, I received the product.

O8oJPmL.jpg

TdgCEuY.jpg

NSd1ryT.jpg

I ordered this product and it is still in shipping soon stage. Is that normal?
MPe8fo4.png

Customer care chat reply:
Vinali: Sumit, thank you for your patience.
I have checked the details with all my available resources and found that the package is entered in the 'shipping soon' stage.
The Estimated Delivery Date is Friday 8 June 2018 - Monday 11 June 2018.
Be assured, your package will be shipped by the end of the day and you will receive the courier details along with the confirmation.
The estimated delivery date is the maximum time-frame for delivery.
Are we connected?
Me: yes
Vinali: Alright.
Sumit, please do not worry you will receive your package in between the estimated delivery date.
Your package is on time.
There is no delay in delivery.

The optimistic CC. They always say that the package is on time.
Regarding my last purchase. I purchased screw driver set (see above post) and on the delivery date I contacted Amazon CC at 8:30 PM and asked where's my package. The CC replied that, "your's package is out for delivery and it'll be delivered by 9:00 PM tonight. At 9:00 PM I got a message "Delivery Rejected: ...was refused at the time of delivery". But I didn't refuse. I contacted CC and they told me that the package was torn and the delivery agent returned the product. He didn't saw earlier or at-least inform me. I ordered again and received it successfully.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock