Seeking Help PORT to BSNL but when trying to make call it says 'Service is currently not available please try after some time.'

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 16,794

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Few days back I ported my SIM from airtel postpaid to BSNL as that airtel sim was extra in my house. After, 7 days I insert the sim and when trying to call it's says 'Service is currently not available please try after some time.' Trying to recharge too but the recharge get cancelled.
HELP!

Last edited:
@hike No need of verification call, no need of CC...

Just do a recharge of Plan Voucher recharge. (Validity Extension).. Once the recharge is done u will be able to call..

I had same problem you just need to do FRC, I live in Maharashtra I had to do FRC of Rs. 39 using Phonepe. Go to phonepe app enter bsnl no. manually enter rc amount of 39 (do NOT view plans) and do rc.

Few days I also ported to bsnl and did FRC 47 rs, it's working,got validity and 50 min free for first month

Thank You so much guys I'm so happy that once again you guys help me out. I have done FRC 107 from PayTM and got ₹70(promo balance)+₹30(Main Balance). Thank You @unirockers for knowing me that it can be done on wallet also. Thank You all once again.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock