Poor speeds on Vodafone supernet 4G Dongle

• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,168
Before buying This devices , one must check network coverage ,Data speed in that location as those Router comes always carrier locked. You can't use those except with the service provider sim card.

Before buying This devices , one must check network coverage ,Data speed in that location as those Router comes always carrier locked. You can't use those except with the service provider sim card.
I used vodafone long time back and that time it was use to be good in my apartment, was not aware situation is so worst.

Enquired with few people and was very surprising that nobody was using Vodafone.

Lastly, currently no stock available with Jio or Airtel so had to opt Vodafone as they agreed to deliver to my home.

Now only option is to unlock the device and use with Jio or Airtel.

Since you are getting low coverage there is nothing you can do. If you have a balcony in your home place the device there. By the way from which circle you from ? Try putting the sim in your mobile phone and see which band it is latching.
I'm from Hyderabad, tried putting the sim in mobile and it's keep switching between 3g and 4g.
1FiQ4Ii.jpg

l77zlHT.jpg

either choose a sweet spot where it will get decent 4G signal and set to 4G only mode so that it doesn't fall back to 2G or 3G
or try to unlocked it. I don't know who is the maker( if its Huawei) then its tough to unblock. U may need to do Bootshot for this.
once you try to unlock it your device warranty will be null and Void.
Good Luck Bro.

either choose a sweet spot where it will get decent 4G signal and set to 4G only mode so that it doesn't fall back to 2G or 3G
or try to unlocked it. I don't know who is the maker( if its Huawei) then its tough to unblock. U may need to do Bootshot for this.
once you try to unlock it your device warranty will be null and Void.
Good Luck Bro.
Device is Alcatel, there is possible way to unlock but I'm trying to find nice spot as it's not very urgent. I have Act fiber as primary connection however Act is having intermittent disconnect issues lately so bought this device. I'm also trying to return it and working with Vodafone if they agreed to take it back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock