• Thread starter Msingh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,143

Msingh

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
This is what Vodafone is upto now a days. 2G on the name of supernet 4g.
OMNrTtE.jpg

7bQaOv1.jpg

dpG9kLW.jpg

It's showing 2G.
Good to know you are using 2G.
By d way how much speed you are expecting from 2G?

It's showing 2G.
Good to know you are using 2G.
By d way how much speed you are expecting from 2G?
It's set to auto but latching mostly to 2G, tried to get 4G in my flat's balcony but no respite. I was able to see 4G signal but speed was not different.

Tv3FrMq.jpg

r0Hvyio.jpg

HEg08io.jpg

Tried to set to 4G only but even its not working. It seems Vodafone have very poor coverage.
Yes looks like there is very poor Vodafone coverage at your place, screenshot shows only 1 bar for network.

It would have been good if you have checked coverage and bought the one with good network coverage at your place(Airtel or Jio may be) .

Yes looks like there is very poor Vodafone coverage at your place, screenshot shows only 1 bar for network.

It would have been good if you have checked coverage and bought the one with good network coverage at your place(Airtel or Jio may be) .
Actually, no stock available with Jio or airtel and i was under impressions that Vodafone have improved and less no of users will be giving better speed.

Tried to set to 4G only but even its not working. It seems Vodafone have very poor coverage.
Since you are getting low coverage there is nothing you can do. If you have a balcony in your home place the device there. By the way from which circle you from ? Try putting the sim in your mobile phone and see which band it is latching.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock