PM Modi’s $87 billion river-linking project

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 2,577
I believe we blindly voted for last 70 years
Atleast let them give a chance

Atleast he is not like Kejri;)
We gave them chance but not for $87billion which is almost 1/5th of india budget. BJP's 2019 election campaign fund will be recovered from it.

Don't compare a third division student with a failed one.

We gave them chance but not for $87billion which is almost 1/5th of india budget. BJP's 2019 election campaign fund will be recovered from it.

Don't compare a third division student with a failed one.

President kalam is a 3rd division student or a failed one ? In which category he will fall according to you ? He was one of the biggest supporter of this project, He wanted it to be completed long ago, i was present at a seminar where he raised this issue. I clearly remember that speech

President kalam is a 3rd division student or a failed one ? In which category he will fall according to you ? He was one of the biggest supporter of this project, He wanted it to be completed long ago, i was present at a seminar where he raised this issue. I clearly remembered that speech
That was for comparison between MODI vs Kejriwal.
And about river-linking project, it mayn't economically viable.

Ppl r fedup of this govt...

All pomp and no show :dodgy

S bro...
I dont know about other states... But here the people are on high rage against him, mainly after this hydrocarbon project and Neet Anitha tragedy....
Once I was a supporter of Modi, now I am regretting for my vote...

S bro...
I dont know about other states... But here the people are on high rage against him, mainly after this hydrocarbon project and Neet Anitha tragedy....
Once I was a supporter of Modi, now I am regretting for my vote...

wht happened wid both projects, pls elaborate..

and its strange u voted for BJP, I thought TN only votes for aidmk or dmk :u

Afterall Modi is a simple man.... Not god... That won't make mistakes

His few decision will be give fruits in future...

In the era of instantcy... Everyone is losing patience... I am not supporter nor hater....

But I am happy that he is atleast doing something

For a change few harsh steps should be taken

Afterall Modi is a simple man.... Not god... That won't make mistakes

His few decision will be give fruits in future...

In the era of instantcy... Everyone is losing patience... I am not supporter nor hater....

But I am happy that he is atleast doing something

For a change few harsh steps should be taken

he hasnt done too much...
few things here n there.. yes.
majorly he has made policies, nitiyan...

I understand, he cant overturn a country's condition in 2-3 yrs... but certainly something better was expected of him.

DIgBozlUEAAzQj3.jpg

Though i had huge doubts, i did trust that something little atleast would happen for good. But after the introduction of the new 500 & an even more powerful 2,000 note i lost all hope as this super strong new denomination will cause more harm than good.

When the following was discovered even before banks could have their supply what ever small hope i had was lost.

czajdc5wgaevg_z_1482382566.jpg

Then came another surprise,

1502180526_rs-500-notes.jpg

note1.png

GDP%20Bar%20Graph.jpg

main-qimg-eb4870c1b456a5572ca9d8c05c6acb60

24787240.png

This list goes on.... & on... & on.....

Last edited:
People who are shouting about UPA's growth higher should also remember who creates infrastructure to give that 10% GDP in UPA's tenure ? If they don't know then they should read this UPA govt's statement submitted to supreme court in 2013

NDA regime constructed 50% of national highways laid in last 30 years: Centre - Times of India

Basically UPA is only cutting the plants which are sowed by NDA. If NDA did not create infra then UPA would not have that growth rate

And same thing is also happening under Modi Govt
NDA beats UPA, rolls out roads faster - Times of India

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock